COVID-19: Important Information
It is our priority to care for the health and safety of our team, customers, and all collaborative partners during this difficult time. We are closely following the COVID-19 situation in Alberta and have implemented the necessary precautionary measures in accordance with the Ministry of Health.
The following changes have come into effect in relation to COVID-19;
- Staff members are not allowed to attend work & appointments if experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 and will be sent home immediately
- Practice mandatory physical distancing while at work as well as when visiting customers
- All of our sales personnel are required to frequently sanitize their hands & work-related equipment as well as follow general hygiene guidelines related to COVID-19 while visiting clients
- A possibility of ‘work-from-home’ policy is in effect
- A mandatory 2-week self-isolation period is required for all staff members that have recently travelled internationally
- Utilization of frequent workplace sanitization procedures as well as integration of hand-sanitizing stations for our staff members
- All appointments, client meetings, and business-related interactions will proceed in accordance and consideration of all precautionary health measures mandated by Alberta Health.
Our showroom visits may also be affected until further notice.
Please call (403) 774-7202 for further information.
We wish everyone strength and patience during this uneasy time!